Another Crossfit Workout for the upcoming April 2010 Big Sur Marathon.
From Crossfit HQ website:
- Row 1000-meters (67-cal, 207-watt, 1:59/500-m, 3:58-min total)
- Glute-Ham Sit-up, 21-reps
- Back Extension, 21-reps
- Glute-Ham Sit-up, 15-reps
- Back Extension, 15-reps
- Glute-Ham Sit-up, 9-reps
- Back Extension, 9-reps
From Crossfit Endurance website:
- 10x sprints – Run: 10 x 100m all out sprints with 90 sec. recoveries… NO PENALTIES.
- However, running on treadmill required some modification due to the safety speed ramp-up of the treadmill: 5 x 200-meter sprints at pace 4:30
From Crossfit Xtra (spur of the moment I like this): pullups 10+5+5