After a long hiatus, I have decided to return, recalling Eric Raymond’s remarks about the benefits of blogging.
Things I hope to blog about moving forward:
- Safeway wine verticals – moving from bottom of shelf to the top of the shelf
- Fitness – returning to regular such activities, especially weightlifting, kettlebells and running
- Electronics – projects I will be doing, clearing out the dusty cobwebs
- Programming – especially with respect to electronics interfacing
- Data Analysis – (re)learning and using Matlab and SQL
If nothing else, I hope to demonstrate that I am failing successfully as per Scott Adams’ book on the same subject How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life